Thursday, September 17, 2026

Could've died. But didn't. Oh well.

 Had a really bad stomachache shortly after dinner last night. So I went to the toilet and felt an intense pain. So intense I blacked out from it. Next thing I knew I was on the floor. And I still wasn't feeling any better. I thought this would be the last of me. I was in pain, I couldn't breathe and I was sweating profusely.

But somehow I made it.

Got through it all and now I'm feeling fine like always. As if nothing had happened. Except I have a bump on my head, some scarring/abrasion on my face, hand, knees and foot (most likely from the fall when I blacked out) and a sore neck and shoulder. 

Anyway, my wife left for holiday this morning to Thailand. Not sure who with. I never asked. So life is peachy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment