Was sent to a mental wellness course. Pretty generic course that gives generic advice and how to not treat people like shit even when I think they deserve it. Don't say hurtful things, They may have already contemplated suicide, What you say may have been the straw that broke the camel's back.
But if you think about it, the straw isn't quite the reason. Just merely a catalyst, at best. It just helped speed things up. The thought and intention was already there. So if something did happen, would it be my fault? I don't think so. Plus, if I told you off, you probably deserved it.
I'm not some siao lang (Hokkien/Singlish slang for crazy person) who just randomly curse and swear at people for no reason at all... like the motherfucker at Bedok Library. That guy is most definitely a siao lang. So much so that all the other siao langs call him a siao lang. That fucker.
Anyway, I recently found out I offended my staff because of an exclamation mark in my message directed at him. Was I angry? At time time, yes, I was. Why? Because he was supposed to fucking complete an online course or something but chose to ignore my team leader's messages so I had to be the one to send another message to ask him to quickly complete the fucking task as I had a deadline to meet!
But how can you assume he was ignoring the TL's message? Because then why was he able to do it immediately after I sent the "angry" message?!
Eh chibai, if you had done it earlier in the first place, I wouldn't have to write you that "angry" message right?! So stop being a pussy and fuck off already.
How can you be so mean? Eh, you all can fuck off also lah!
No comments:
Post a Comment